London Hotels Insight provides up-to-date, independent advice for your perfect stay in London. We research guest feedback, meet management and identify hotels at the top of their game.
Boutique hoteliers get ready to descend on London.
A who’s who of the boutique hotel world will join together for this year’s Boutique Hotel Summit on May 21 & 22 in London.
Europe’s only B2B conference of its kind, the summit will bring boutique and lifestyle hotel professionals from around the world together to debate, network and share their knowledge of the sector.
Attendees will be treated to a range of sessions including:
- The hub of the wheel: A selection of top General Managers speaking about the challenges of their role and how it is evolving
- Mind, body and soul: How to achieve the right spa and wellness offering
- Food for thought: A discussion on the importance of destination restaurants and “name” chefs in boutique hotels
- Financial case studies: Investors talking about how they structured the financial deals for their establishments and how to make profits within the sector
- Chains v independents: How can independent boutique hotels compete with the lifestyle brands introduced by the international chains?
This year’s summit has been extended following the success of the 2011 launch event and now spans two full days. Event organiser Piers Brown said: “We’ll put on a really innovative, informative and enjoyable event.”
It will be held at Altitude London, in the heart of Westminster, close to the London Eye, The Houses of Parliament and the River Thames. Delegates will be spoilt for choice with the wealth of nearby boutique beauties to stay in for the duration of the summit, including The Haymarket Hotel.
Keep up to date with the hottest boutique hotels in London with London Hotels Insight’s monthly boutique hotel round-up.
Photo credit: Boutique Hotel Summit 2012, Haymarket Hotel.